UFB1 April 2012 – April 2016
Location: Red Beach Exchange Orewa
Scope: This project entailed the installation of:
- Drilling and thrusting continuous duct, and ribbonets, 6783km
- Trenching 2091Km
- Hauling and proving ribbonet/micronet duct 7274Km
- 64 Manholes
- Aerial spanning 93640Km
- Reinstatement, concrete and roadway 1090m2
- Testing, micronet/ribbonet 1940
- Blowing Fibre 8977KM
- Splicing, lay up fibres in control Joint/ABFFP/AFAT/ Exchange
- Traffic Management, L2 roadways, 37 Days
- Working multiple sites logistically challanging. This required intense traffic management in which Auckland Transport conducted multiple audits with very positive feedback.
- Managing Projects while minimising impact to local residents through traffic management and working with the local community.
- Installing total end to end Telecommunications infrastructure in the Red Beach Exchange Owera.
- Meet the required productivity targets and deadlines.
- Producing Chours approved birth certiticates on project completion.
- Client Telco: Central Exchange
- Date April 1, 2016
- Tags Concrete repair and restoration, Fibre ducting installation, Horizontal directional drilling, Site restoration and rehabilitation, Traffic and pedestrian management, Underground communications installation, Underground utilities installation