UFB1 April 2016 – April 2019
Scope: This project entailed the installation of:
- Drilling and thrusting continuous duct, and ribbonets, 3813km
- Trenching 4091Km
- Hauling and proving ribbonet/micronet duct 7274Km
- 52 Manholes
- Aerial spanning 87301Km
- Reinstatement, concrete and roadway 592m2
- Testing, micronet/ribbonet 940
- Blowing Fibre 8977KM
- Splicing, lay up fibres in control Joint/ABFFP/AFAT/ Exchange
- Traffic Management, L2 roadways, 53 Days
- Move ZTK operations onto the North Shore after successful negotiations with Client.
- Directional Drill Team No untility services strikes 100%.
- Chours conducted multiple quility audits with positive outcomes.
- Managing Projects while minimising impact to local residents through traffic management and working with the local community.
- Installing total end to end Telecommunications infrastructure in the North Shore.
- Meet the required productivity targets and deadlines.
- Working multiple sites logistically challanging. This required intense traffic management in which Auckland Transport conducted multiple audits with very positive feedback.
- Client Telco: North Shore Exchange
- Date April 1, 2019
- Tags Concrete repair and restoration, Fibre ducting installation, Horizontal directional drilling, Traffic and pedestrian management, Underground communications installation, Underground utilities installation